It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:45 pm

Login with a social network:

Civilization 6

The place to go off-topic.
Worker avatar

Dynasty: View Dynasty (7)

Civilization 6

Post by Lucas » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:50 pm » { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK }Share on TwitterShare on Google

Anybody getting / got Civ 6?

It's out in a few hours! Can't wait to plot world domination :ninja
Head Administrator of Wrestling Nexus Boards.

Re: Civilization 6

Post by Bigpapa42 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:26 am

I haven't played that last few versions but loved it back in the day. The type of game that can soak up a lot of hours. Unfortunately its just bad timing for me. FM and a few of the upcoming console games will eat up most of my gaming. And a new Farming Simulator just got released! stop judging me for that....

So how is it so far?

Worker avatar

Dynasty: View Dynasty (7)

Post by Lucas » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:54 am

I'll post a review of the game later. Will be a different perspective to most as I'm a lapsed player - last Civ I played was CivIII.
Head Administrator of Wrestling Nexus Boards.

Post by Bigpapa42 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:32 pm

Nice. Look forward to it.

If it wasn't far the glut of games due to the timing, I might have just jumped on it. But then again, I got burned by the last Sim City and more recently by Mafia III. Sometimes waiting for reviews and impressions is a good idea.

Post by alha2117 » Sun May 28, 2017 2:40 pm

Civ 6 is good especially now that the mod tools have been released. Once that happened you get a lot of different community created stuff to play around with. For people who play TEW the slightly cartoonish leader graphics aren't an issue because we are used to that for character renders but it's been slightly divisive for the wider community. Gameplay wise it added in mechanics that mean that each city grows very differently based on the location and your choices in terms of what and where you place things.

Return to Trash Talk