It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:38 pm

Login with a social network:

[TEW2016] The Battlegrounds of War

The place to share your Total Extreme Wrestling dairies, game updates, streams and channels with other users.
Post a forum thread to share your diaries or hype your own dynasty blog which take part in the Diary of the Month Competition.
Worker avatar

Dynasty: View Dynasty (7)

[TEW2016] The Battlegrounds of War

Post by Lucas » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:25 pm » { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK }Share on TwitterShare on Google

The Battlegrounds of War

The date is 1st March, 1987.

Jim Crockett Promotions have recently bought out the Florida territory from the Graham family and Jim Crockett Jr. is enduring a hostile period as President as the NWA with members accusing him of looking out of self-interest than in the interests of the Alliance.

In an effort to appease the membership, the NWA will be booking on one of Jim Crockett Promotions timeslots on TBS for World Wide Wrestling, while there is internal politicking over borrowing Alliance talent for challengers to the NWA World Heavyweight Championship, money and talent availability for the upcoming Jim Crockett Memorial Cup in six weeks time. All the while, World Wrestling Federation reign supreme as the number one promotion and expect to break records with Wrestlemania III.

This is a story about Jim Crockett Promotions, the National Wrestling Alliance and the coming revolution facing Professional Wrestling in North America into the 1990s.
]

I'm using this thread as the main comments thread for my dynasty, which you can find here on the boards' Dynasty section . In the dynasty section you can comment on dynasty posts individually and subscribe.

If you don't want to do that then please post in here. I will be bumping the thread every now and then to hype major events and news, as I'm planning a lot of mini updates on the main dynasty feature as I go along.

Read the Battlegrounds of War here:
Head Administrator of Wrestling Nexus Boards.

Worker avatar

Dynasty: View Dynasty (7)

The Battlegrounds of War Index

Post by Lucas » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:30 pm

Head Administrator of Wrestling Nexus Boards.

Topic prefixes:

Return to Fantasy Booking