It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:37 pm

Login with a social network:

Needing CAWs for a new promotion

The place to share your Total Extreme Wrestling dairies, game updates, streams and channels with other users.
Post a forum thread to share your diaries or hype your own dynasty blog which take part in the Diary of the Month Competition.

Needing CAWs for a new promotion

Post by BretterThanYou » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:44 am » { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK }Share on TwitterShare on Google

Hello everyone!

I am doing something like a TEW diary, admittedly, I can't guarantee how often I'll be posting updates, mainly due to the fact that my time is not around near as much as I would like it to be. The focus is on a created promotion known as Elite Professional Wrestling.

Admittedly, I have quite a few wrestling characters on other roleplaying sites I'm on, they range from midcarders to main eventers so I'm searching for anything and everything in between. As long as wrestlers are being filtered to me, I'm going to be accepting them. I'd love to see the creativity from everyone here come out as well as that from those on the other couple sites I've posted this on. I hope you are more than willing to take a couple minutes to fill the form linked below out, and I will keep everyone as updated on how the promotion is going, either through full write ups or just updates on everything as things get going. Please do as many characters as you'd like, I'd love to see this fill out nicely.

Here is the link to the form, it shouldn't take too long to fill out and if there are any questions, feel free to ask me either here or in PM!

Topic prefixes:

Return to Fantasy Booking