It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:44 pm

Login with a social network:

Need some help for my WCW '87 diary

The place to discuss all things in the Total Extreme Wrestling series, and Total Extreme Warfare.

Need some help for my WCW '87 diary

Post by LordofGustav » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:26 am » { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK }Share on TwitterShare on Google

I'm planning to make a WCW in 1987 diary. But i'm quite puzzled. May anyone here clarify me? Because i don't know how to work it here. For example, Barry Windham is teaming with Dusty Rhodes, while he's in another feud helping Lex Luger and James J. Dillon. What was going on then? I'll thank any advise.

Re: Need some help for my WCW '87 diary

Post by kesselll » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:23 am

I'm sure you'll find more stranghe things in this feud: "american dream & russian nightmare unite!"
in my game not only Windham should be aligned with Koloff and Dusty, but Blanchard who is heel is against The Four Horsemen in this storyline. They should be switched. So Tully, Lex and jj, Dilloon on one side and Kolo0ff, Windham, and Dusty on another.

What you can do?
1. switch their allegiances in storyline window
or
2. add another user - who will take no company, then you resign from playing as current user who books JCP (so he is controlled by computer), then you chose the original avatar and bookJCP, but you have no storylines.....

Re: Need some help for my WCW '87 diary

Post by LordofGustav » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:49 pm

I would like to point out that i'm playing the Superfly Effect mod, therefore Nikita is in WWF as Seth Samson, therefore, there's not Russian Nightmare there. Also, i'm taking the WCW out of the NWA, as Ted Turner already bought it in this alternate universe.

Topic prefixes:

Return to Booker's Handbook